For Travelers Abroad
- General international travel resources from the Office of the Provost
- Study Abroad information for students
- Risk management and travel insurance
- U.S. State Department Travel Resources
- Centers for Disease Control Travel Resources
- Export controls and trade sanctions for Research
- Tips for traveling with computers, mobile devices, and more from IT Services
- Financial information on booking, discounts, policies, and forms for UChicago business travel
UChicago Traveler: A secure website to register international travel plans and contact information, UChicago Traveler allows the University to assist students, faculty, and staff overseas, including in emergencies or times of crisis. Register your University-affiliated travel and you are automatically enrolled in UChicago's International Travel Emergency Assistance Program.
The University partners with International SOS to provide assistance services for University faculty, students, and staff traveling overseas on University sponsored travel. For more information about coverage, visit the International Travel Emergency Assistance Program.